The Trego is a wearable iPad case that can be worn on the front and also like a backpack. This is an excellent tool for people that use the iPad for communication, schedules, and other daily living needs in the home, community, and on the job.
Alarm clocks that wake gradually with sound or light can be a helpful alternative to unpleasant alarm tones. These can be helpful for a person who is unable to access or use a mobile device as an alarm clock, becomes upset when awakened by another person, or is sensitive to noise.
Keyword search for products: gradual wake, natural wake, progressive alarm
This manual is designed to provide individuals and their caregivers with ideas and resources to meet their changing needs as they age, through simple environmental adaptations that support continued independence. It includes descriptions of products that assist with hearing, vision, routines, eating and drinking, housekeeping, leisure, exercise, fall prevention, skin and wound care, healthcare management, and caregiving.
The Go Talk NOW app is a customizable iPad app for beginners and experienced users of augmentative communication devices. This app features a Go Talk NOW FREE! iPad app so users can try out the app with limited features before deciding to purchase.
Features of the Go Talk NOW app:
- Choose from 1, 4, 9, 16, or 25 images per page
- Images can be used from the photo library, camera, or symbol library, or Internet search
- Images can be edited in the app
- Images can have voice or text to speech added
- Auditory cues support scanning and vision support needs
- Videos and songs can be added to buttons
- Supports developing social stories and instruction layouts using mult-media
- Can be used with switches