In March we have scheduled ISP trainings through June. Classes are now available for registration by clicking the “Training Registration” link at the top of this page.
Have an ISP question? Contact the OTAC team for support.
In February we shared tentative training plans with CDDP Program managers and Brokerage Directors from around the state. We are working with local leaders to identify locations and dates for trainings. Our first trainings will be scheduled in May 2016 and should be announced in March.
The Office of Developmental Disability Services (ODDS) is amending OTAC’s contract to continue providing support to the Oregon ISP through 2016. We’re just starting to plan out the details and do not have a schedule of trainings ready, but here are some highlights of what’s in store.
- Additional introductory trainings for SC/PAs, foster providers, and provider organizations will be scheduled throughout the state.
- A new “level two” regional ISP workshop will bring SC/PAs and providers together for hands-on practice and small group discussion.
- ISP training for Families will be developed and offered in collaboration with statewide and local family advocacy organizations.
- The People Planning Together workshop will be offered quarterly to people who experience intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- Two-day Person Centered Thinking classes will be offered to SC/PAs around the state.
- Updates will be made to the available support document templates, including the Aspiration/Choking, Constipation, Dehydration, Seizure, and Pica protocols as well as the Financial Plan.
There’s much more in store and we’ll keep you posted throughout the year with the ISP Pipeline email newsletter.
- Take our new online course for people who have an ISP and their friends & families. Learn more…
- Learn about the changes released on 6/30/2015.
- A Large Print version of several of the ISP forms have been posted on the Provided Forms page.
- ISP Instruction Manuals are available for download.
- ISP Instructional Samples are available for download.
- Get help downloading and using the provide ISP forms in this online course.
The new Oregon ISP is expected to be used for all new and renewing ISPs that start in June 2015. As this new planning process rolls out statewide, allow two months for development of the ISP to ensure that the plan is developed using current information. (Case Management only, Family Support Plans, plans with General Fund services only, and SPPC-20 services only, may continue to use existing planning processes.)
Our initial series of trainings have now concluded, with several thousand people attending 52 trainings between January and March 2015. Early in 2016 we will announce a schedule for our next round of regional ISP trainings. To be the first to get this and other news about the Oregon ISP process, sign up for the ISP Pipeline email newsletter by entering your email address on the left side of this page.
You can access the provided forms here.